Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Flowers

This post isn't really gardening related, but flowery nonetheless.  I have very hungry bandit squirrels that eat the blooms off of my flowers which is part of the reason I started taking pictures to begin with.  All of my tulips have been munched now, but I am still surrounded by beautiful flowers other places and I can't help smiling at them wherever I go.

My office is surrounded by dogwood trees and we have lots of windows to allow us to see them.


Gorgeous!  I wish I would have taken some more time to get better pictures, but I didn't want co-workers looking at me strangely as I snapped shots through the office windows. LOL.

A beautiful bouquet of tulips came to me at work this week too.  Just beautiful!



I bought some Easter Lilies for my mother-in-law.  They smelled and looked so good, I might have to go get some for myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment